What does Dinbog mean?
The word Dinbog comes from Danish, meaning “your book”.
In how many languages is Dinbog available?
We currently have the English and Spanish versions. We continue working to expand the languages of our social marketplace.
Do you accept minors as users?
- Currently, we do not accept children under 14 years of age. Soon we will have special terms and conditions for their registration.
- We do accept minors 15 years old and up. These must accept Dinbog’s terms and conditions, and a legal representative must fill an approval term and condition box.
- Users 18 years an up will only have to accept Dinbog’s terms and conditions.
Do you accept people with special characteristics?
Yes, all people who aspire to belong to the entertainment industry have a place in our social marketplace.
What is prohibited to do in Dinbog?
Content related to pornography/insinuations and/or related to explicit sex. We are not a space that promotes this type of content.
What types of users exist within Dinbog?
- Talents: 45 types and 358 categories
- Companies: 26 types and 124 categories
How much material can be loaded into a talent’s profile within Dinbog?
The profile of the talent is designed to give you the opportunity to publish books of photos, videos, and information about the campaigns, avatar, banner, posts, and URL. Soon you will be able to upload, save and select music.
How much material can be uploaded to a company’s profile within Dinbog?
The company’s profile is designed to give you the opportunity to publish a portfolio of photos, videos, music, and information about the campaigns, avatar, banner, company logo, posts, and URL. Soon you will be able to upload, save and select music.
How much material can a fan upload within Dinbog?
A fan can upload posts with the various content allowed (photos, videos, and URL), avatar and banner.
What are Dinbog’s categories for the users when they register?
Actor, Model, Dancer, Singer, Art Director, Bloggers, Brand, Conductors/Presenters, Digital Media, Director, Director of Photography, Djs, Esthetic and Beauty, Fashion Designer, Fashion Stylist, Graffiti Artists, Hair Stylist, Institute/University, Locations, Makeup Artist, Mass Media, Modeling Agency / Manager, Musicals Group, Musicians, Nutritionist and Fitness, Photo Studio, Photographer, PR, Prints, Producer, Production, Company, Runway and Events, Scenographer, Scriptwriter, Sound Designers, Tattoo Artist, Tv Programs, Voice Actor, Youtuber, Others.
It is our intention to expand the categories too as many related to the fashion and entertainment industry.
What actions can a talent carry out within Dinbog?
A talent can search for other talents or companies, follow and be followed, add contacts, send private messages between talents and companies, receive work proposals, create posts, like, comment, block profiles, report content, upload books photos, videos, edit your profile or add general information or physical specifications. Soon, there will be new features where you can set up stories, save in an organized way information of interest such as (posts, images, profiles, etc.) and assemble and select music.
What actions can a company carry out within Dinbog?
A company can search for other talents or companies, follow and be followed, send private messages between talents and companies, receive job proposals, create posts, like, comment, block profiles, report content, upload photo portfolios, videos, edit your profile or add general information or physical specifications. Soon, there will be new features where you can set up stories, save in an organized way information of interest such as (posts, images, profiles, etc.) and assemble and select music and create product pages.
What actions can a Fan carry out within Dinbog?
A fan can follow, post, comment or like both talents and companies, report content and block. Because of his/her fan profile, he/she can not add contacts, send work proposals or send messages.
What sub categories are there in the Model category?
In the Model category, there are three subcategories: New Face, Model, and Top Model.
How can the Models be categorized as New Face, Model or Top Model?
- All those applicants who include in their profile between 0 to 4 jobs are automatically classified as New Face.
- If they include between 5 and 10 works and a book with more than 3 public photos are classified as Model.
- If they include more than 10 works in their profile and apply to apply as a Top Model, they will go through Dinbog’s admission committee verification and, if they qualify, the applicant becomes Top Model of the country of birth in which they registered, otherwise they will remain as Model.
Can a talent that belongs to an agency or has a manager register if their agency or manager is not registered?
Yes, the talent can indicate in the profile that he/she belongs or not to an agency.
What must a talent meet in order to appear in the search?
- Have an avatar photo that meets Dinbog’s requirements.
- The profile must be completed with full information.
- Upload a minimum of 3 photos in a public book.
Why is the avatar photo of talent changed?
- In Dinbog there are basic parameters for the placement of profile photos in order to promote the professional nature of our social network. The photo must comply with:
It should be a frontal shot with little makeup and nothing that can hide facial features.
- The face should take 60% of the picture in the image.
- Avoid backgrounds that distract.
- If the photo does not meet these conditions our team can cut, rotate edit or replace the image with a better one from your book.
How can a company that is looking for a talent verify if the talent’s profile is real?
Our recommendation is that a company at the moment of contacting a talent should verify that the profile has a detailed description of its physical characteristics and that it has placed a considerable number of books, works and/or videos, which must match the description profile. Soon, they will be able to measure and visualize the company or talent’s reputation through a scoring system that with time will be granted by other applicants with which the company or talent has worked previously.
Which privacy actions can users take within Dinbog?
- They can report content sent through messages, videos, posts, comments, and profiles.
- They can privatize their portfolios.
- They can block other talents or companies.
Users must pay a commission or percentage to Dinbog for each job opportunity generated within the social marketplace?
No, the contacts or contracts generated within our social network will not generate costs for Dinbog users.
Whose idea was to create Dinbog?
The idea came from its CEO and founder, Aristides Carballo. Dinbog is born from the way businesses are globalized through this great web.
Dinbog was born with a vision:
To think that all businesses, no matter what their specialization might be, would migrate to the internet world; creating digital communities like Dinbog.
Is this social marketplace free or does it have a fee to belong to it?
All people interested in belonging to Dinbog can register at no cost. Soon, it will have premium packages.
Is Dinbog planning to expand globally?
We are already globally present in more than 190 countries.
Where is the company located?
Dinbog is located in the United State and Spain.
Does Dinbog have an app?
Yes, it is available in different download versions such as iOS and Android.
Do you have social networks?
Yes, you can find us in Instagram as @dinbog, Facebook: Dinbog, Twitter: @dinbogofficial, Linkedin: dinbog, Pinterest: Dinbog, Tumbler: dinbog, VK: Dinbog Official, Soundcloud: dinbog, Vimeo: dinbog, 21Buttons: dinbog and YouTube channel as dinbog.