- What is Dinbog?
- What does Dinbog offer talents and companies of the world of fashion and the entertainment industries?
- Corporate benefits
- Our history
- Operations team
- Advisory team
- Problem and Solution
- Differentiating elements
- Types of pages (current and future)
- Functionalities (current and future)
What is Dinbog?
Dinbog is a social network that optimizes the search process, connection and hiring of talents such as models, actors, singers, musicians, dancers, presenters and all the rest of the professionals in the fashion and entertainment industries. Our business model is based initially on “freemium” subscriptions and advertisement.
What does Dinbog offer to the talents and companies in the world of the fashion and entertainment industrie?
By creating a profile in Dinbog, users, both talents and companies, can upload their books, portfolios, videos, music and information about their work done. They will be able to post, make connections and establish networks of contacts around the world, promoting exposure and providing a competitive advantage when looking for new job opportunities or finding new talent or companies.
Every talented user can follow, be followed or establish friendship with other members, comment and indicate I like their different contents and with the internal messaging system, send / receive messages and respond to work proposals.
A company (producers, photo studios, modeling agencies, brands, etc.) can be followed and follow other members, comment and indicate how they like their different contents, and with the internal messaging system, send / receive messages and send / respond to work proposals.
A Fan can be part of the network, without necessarily being a talent of the industry, post, share URL and follow the profiles of their interest in order to be updated of their publications.
The platform allows users to share publications, photos or status updates of their own profile and their contacts in other social networks, multiplying the scope, exposure and allowing professional relationships. In case of being a brand, it gives access to a highly segmented audience for communications with its clients.
Dinbog has an advanced talent search engine with which it expects to be the first option for agencies, producers, brands and other companies in the industry when searching for new talent, since it allows selecting different filters to obtain a more specific result and effective facilitating the processes of scouting or casting, taking into account details such as height, measurements, age, skin color, hair texture, country of residence, languages, among others.
Dinbog is available in English and Spanish. Currently they continue working to expand the languages of the social network.
- Promote the value proposition as a social network.
- To position Dinbog worldwide as the connector of talents and companies in the fashion, entertainment and entertainment industry.
- To boost the number of users.
- Project the professional careers of the users.
- Filter the search parameters, facilitating this process, in addition to contact and hiring.
- Show current trends
- Offer users a wide range of benefits that will boost their careers within an exclusive community of the sector.
» Corporate benefits
Dinbog LLC is a company that offers its employees development opportunities, personal and professional growth.
We offer our employees the possibility of projecting their career internationally, transcending as part of the creative team of a social network every day in expansion and a pioneer in your area. Our collaborators will be able to grow and expand to their fullest potential and as far as they wish to go. As a solid company, we seek welfare and satisfaction through a policy based on transparency.
Through Dinbog you can immediately access a global market, with talents from more than 190 countries.
By using a variety of filters, you will be able to find diversity of profiles, with a high level of segmentation. Generate cost savings by simplifying the work of scouting the talents of the industry.
» Our History
- Lawyer – Juan Pablo Cappello.
- Lawyer – Lisbeth Flores
- CEO Intervzla / CEO Tv Hd Chile – Eduardo Stigol.
- President / CEO Commodities Sector – Victor Carballo.
- Hiring Companies: spending between USD 10,000 and USD 300,000 annually in scouting is not unheard of, and castings can last for months before hiring a model, an actor, a singer or a musician for a new group, etc. Reducing costs and time using a powerful search engine and fragmented market requires matching tools to be delivered for both parties. More than 100 million people take part in at least one casting per year or a talent selection
- Talents: they must attend many castings and spend on average USD 1, 500 a year in books and about $100 monthly in self promotion activities (presence in events…). Geography is an important limitation to talent promotion in the entertainment industry. For each new talent successfully discovered by an agency, thousands of applicants will never be able to achieve their objective of being discovered.
- Hiring Companies: thanks to Dinbog search engine, hiring companies will be able to explore and access to a privilege extensive database, making scouting activities much easier, whit fast and affordable solutions. Management of job proposals received by their own teams (profile updating, photo book sahring, calendars) will also be available through friendly and powerful resources.
- Talents: Dinbog allows immediate worldwide projection, permitting applicants to post in very easy steps: photo, books, videos, music and work references, speeding up the connecting and hiring processes, maximizing exposure to a targeted professional audience, breaking down geographic barriers and obstacules to the development of their professional careers.
Dinbog optimizes the process of searching, finding and hiring talent through a social network that connects models and professionals of the fashion industry without charging commission for it.
Types of Pages – current and future
Functionalities – current and future
Good use of the brand
- The logo must be placed on the top left hand corner, with a standard size in relationship with the image.
- The background must have a solid color, preferablyin white.
Incorrect use of the brand
- Avoid placing the logo with a background that can chance its shape, coloro visibility; for example: backgrounds with several colors, shades or textures.