What is literature without the thoughts of our writers? Their imagination, illusions, hopes and dreams, goals and failures, and, of course, their writers’ block. Every aspect of literary creation, every opinion or every definition about the office is the only for the writer.
We will give you some tips that could get you out of your blocked mind:
- Go out and take fresh air. Call your friends, practice a sport; do things that make you distract from whatever you are focusing so much to do, the muse will come on its own.
- You never know when inspirations are coming, so get used to having your notebook or tablet with you to write every idea on mind.
- Don’t waste the moment with the idea. You’ll have time to fix or edit the text later.
- Meditating could be an amazing key for getting back to your work.
- Inspire yourself with music, that will allow you to activate your emotions to generate great new ideas.
Dinbog offers you to be recognized through our social marketplace.
Get your work to know with us!