If you are reading these tips, it is probably that your dream or one of your goals is to be the next host of your favorite tv show, host of important events, news, etc. You are in the right place.
What characterizes a host and which characteristics should have to impress the audience to have fun at the presentation?
There is some advice you should have in mind:
- Confidence: work not just on your virtues but in your mistakes too, so you can build strong confidence.
- Adaptability: adapt to the script or teleprompter, stage or public. Your goal is to get intimate with them.
- Personality: let the public falls in love with you and your looseness at the moment of your presentation.
- Dress or suit up with clothes and shoes that you feel comfortable with, this will help with the confidence.
- Never forget about the correct way of using the tone and volume of your voice.
- Identify the best side of the cameras.
- Check out your posture, gestures, the hands, and feet movement.
- Prepare jokes, facial expressions, and phrases to let everything flow.
- Be critical, watch another hostess speak; learn how to dominate concepts, spaces, time, trajectories and poses.
- Have in mind that practice makes the master. It must do it in front of a mirror, friends, family, and even pets if it’s necessary to achieve the best presentation of all time.
Dinbog offers you the chance of being recognized through our social marketplace.
A click away from being discovered!