Many people think that dancing is just a sequence of steps, but How do you create such a sequence? Creating a dance routine requires creativity, patience and lots of work; Before creating the perfect routine you have to let the music inspire you, trust in your moves and in the ability of your dancers. The most important thing is to have fun! Rehearse and represent your dance with trust.
Here you have some advice that may help you:
- Create a story!.
- Ask the opinion of a second person to generate more ideas.
- Prepare the session by writing the routine.
- Feel the emotion of the song.
- Get to know your audience before creating your choreography.
- Select a good song.
- Choose a good routine, you can combine several styles.
- If you are going to create your own steps, give them names
- Practice the routine over and over
- Don’t panic! Relax and play with the moves
Dinbog offers you the opportunity to belong to a community of talents.
You are a click away of being discovered!