» Who are we?
The social marketplace that energizes the creative industry and orange economy, optimizing the process of searching, connecting and hiring talent. Our marketplace will be backed by smart contracts, safeguarded by blockchain technology.
Our initial business model is based on premium subscriptions and sponsored content.
» Who benefits from Dinbog?
Dinbog brings together in one place the different talents and companies that seek to belong or are already part of the creative industry and orange economy to promote their discovery and connection with each other.
All those who want to be discovered and want to start a professional career within a specific segment of the industry, such as models, actors, singers, dancers, photographers, and many more have 358 talent categories within Dinbog and with more than 126 company categories that could be in the search some of these talents.
All users (fans, talents, and companies) can interact with each other, creating business opportunities within Dinbog.
» What problems do we solve?
For the hiring companies:
- Dinbog has intelligent search tools with which you can explore and access an extensive database making your scouting work easier, faster and cheaper.
- Companies can receive and respond to work proposals immediately.
- Companies can create online castings, jobs, etc. and position itself within the broad online world with our system.
For the talents:
- Dinbog makes it easier for talent to display their books, posts, videos, portfolios, and work by uploading them to their profiles, thus streamlining their connection, hiring process and maximizing their exposure to the specific target of interest. Soon, they will be able to upload their music.
- Dinbog breaks down the geographical barriers to project the professional career of the talents in an agile, easy and also an economic way.
- Talents can interact immediately with other talents and companies.
» Our History
- Lawyer – Juan Pablo Cappello.
- Lawyer – Lizbeth Flores.
- CEO Intervzla / CEO Tv Hd Chile – Eduardo Stigol.
- President / CEO Commodities Sector – Víctor Carballo.
- Technological Innovations – Stefano Gulbalis.
- Cybersecurity – Fabio Albino.
- Digital Architect – Renatto Garro.
- Finance Advisor – Luis Mata.
- Project Manager – William Suarez.
- Senior Developer – Javier Durán.
- Senior Developer – Orlando Fiol.
- Operations Leader – Karina Rivero.
- Graphic Designer – Leonardo Sangroni.
- UX UI Designer – Stefano Osuna.
- User Experience – Sergio Chacón.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.